Auto-injectors offer a whole range of benefits to both end users and healthcare professionals. They make self-administration easier, which improves patients’ safety and reduces their anxiety. In turn, these factors can also help to support patient compliance.
Once you have a defined parental container and clearly identified end users, we can specifically design biotechnology packaging to meet your particular programme objectives. It’s all about ensuring the safe delivery of your product in optimum condition, at the most competitive price.
Our experts can offer:
- Semi or fully automatic assembly lines
- Dedicated lines for specific devices
- Inline labelling, laser coding, code verification and label alignment
- Automatic loading into pre-formed trays
- Up to three leaflets per product pack
- Cartoning with tamper-evident labelling
- 2D matrix printing
- Experience of running customer-owned assembly equipment
- Serialisation of products at 4 levels: carton, kit, shipper and pallet