Sharp has extensive expertise in oral thin film and transdermal drug delivery system pharmaceutical packaging. Our team is experienced in dosing and pouching thin films and transdermal delivery systems using the latest techniques to carefully package and protect your drug products.
Designed to quickly release active pharmaceutical ingredients, oral thin films – or oral dissolvable films – are a patient-friendly alternative to chewable or dissolvable tablets.Transdermal drug delivery systems – or adhesive skin patches that administer drugs – also offer patients a convenient way to administer drugs compared to conventional routes of drug delivery, namely oral, injectable or inhalable.
- Primary packaging
- Secondary packaging
- Highly accurate dosing by cutting laminated products to any size and shape
- Printing directly onto pouch material
- Automated visual inspection
- Ability to print FDA approved dosage strength directly onto oral thin film strips
- Serialization of products at 4 levels: pouch, carton, shipper and pallet
Talk to our experts team today about your oral thin film packaging needs.