Sharp Facility Visitation Process
Sharp is very aware of the ongoing impact the COVID-19 pandemic is having on all our stakeholders, including our own employees, our clients and our suppliers.
We are continuing to adhere to CDC, WHO and local government recommended actions relating to COVID-19. In addition, the following steps have also been taken (at a minimum) at each of Sharp’s facilities:
- All Sharp employees are encouraged to be vaccinated.
- Employees are directed to follow guidelines for hand hygiene, surface cleaning, and self-monitoring for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Travel advisories are in place for all Sharp employees.
- All non-essential visits into and out of Sharp facilities have been suspended, until further notice.
- All essential visits to Sharp facilities are being restricted and are subject to approval in advance by our Site Leader.
- Anyone considering arranging a visit to any of our facilities is required to complete IN ADVANCE OF THEIR ARRIVAL, a visitor declaration form and submit proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours of your visit to site. Click here to download.
- Should your visit be approved by the relevant Sharp Site Leader, please note that you will be required to complete another visitor declaration form upon arrival at our facility.
- A reminder that all health and safety procedures must be strictly adhered to and are subject to change at any time.