Sharp Facility Visitation Process
Sharp is very aware of the on-going impact the Covid-19 outbreak is having on all our stakeholders, including our own employees, our clients and our suppliers.
We are continuing to adhere to CDC, WHO and local government recommended actions relating to COVID-19. In addition, the following steps have also been taken (at a minimum) at each of Sharp’s facilities:
- All Sharp employees are being directed via an internal communications campaign, to strictly follow guidelines with regard to hygiene.
- Strict travel advisories are in place for all Sharp employees.
- All non-essential visits into and out of Sharp facilities have been suspended, until further notice.
- All essential visits to Sharp facilities are being restricted and are subject to approval in advance by our Site Leader.
- Anyone considering arranging a visit to any of our facilities is now required to complete IN ADVANCE OF THEIR ARRIVAL, a visitor declaration form. Click here to download.
- Should your visit be approved by the relevant Sharp Site Leader, please note that you will be required to complete another visitor declaration form again on arrival at our facility.
- A reminder that all safety directions on-site must be strictly adhered to and are subject to change at any time.
Date of issue: Tuesday, 10 March 2020