With major DSCSA and EU FMD deadlines behind us, it’s time to consider next steps. The road to serialization has been long and arduous for the pharmaceutical industry. Yet, there are still many hurdles to overcome in the next few years – saleable returns, line aggregation and interoperable data exchange just to name a few.
Additionally, industry experts now realize that serialization alone will not solve the ever-increasing global threat of counterfeited and diverted pharmaceutical products. The investments made to date on serialization are staggering and pharmaceutical companies are now looking to leverage these efforts to more effectively fight their supply chain and compliance issues.
Join us as we discuss the future of the pharmaceutical supply chain and review innovative technologies that will not only get us to the 2023 DSCSA deadline but are changing the landscape for brand, product and consumer protection.
This webinar will cover:
- Saleable Returns and VRS
- Secure tracking at the package level, including aggregation
- Why your drug distribution channel is still not safe
- Augmenting existing serialization solutions with innovative technologies
- Leveraging existing package labelling to fight supply chain threats
- Cost-effective solutions to prevent counterfeiting and diversion
Technical Services Manager, Sharp Packaging
Senior Director, Market Development – Solution Marketing Group, Systech