Our clinical analytical and research services evaluate the performance of formulations using a whole range of advanced investigative testing procedures. They’re a hugely important part of our work, forming a valuable foundation for future developments and innovations.
Our scientists all have Good Manufacturing Practice qualifications and oversee comprehensive testing of materials to make sure your products comply with the latest regulatory standards.
- Spectroscopy laboratory (FTIR/ATR), UV, Photodiode Array Detection (PDA)
- Dissolution laboratory [Standard USP App. 1 and 2, Small volume system – 100mL (App.1 and 2)]
- Chromatography laboratory (HPLC, uPLC)
- HPLC Analysis
- Content Uniformity
- Physical testing laboratory (Viscosity, Hardness, TGA, KF)
- Sample preparation/Sample Analysis
- Raw material identification – wet chemical/FTIR
- Identification testing – appearance
- Release testing
- Stability testing
- Product storage (ICH or client-described conditions)
- Development laboratory – method development, transfers and validation. Formulation development
- Stability storage (ICH conditions, walk-in, reach-in environmental chambers), user-defined temperature and RH conditions, photo-stability
Analytical laboratory testing:
The analytical methods we develop here are used throughout the various phases of our client’s drug development and manufacturing. Each of the services we provide is protocol-driven and can be tailored by our team to fulfil the specific needs of your products.
Talk to our expert team today about your analytical development and research needs.