Our analytical and research services evaluate the performance of formulations using a whole range of advanced investigative testing procedures. They’re a hugely important part of our work, forming a valuable foundation for future developments and innovations.
Our scientists all have Good Manufacturing Practice qualifications and oversee comprehensive testing of materials to make sure your products comply with the latest regulatory standards.
- Spectroscopy laboratory
- Dissolution laboratory
- Chromatography laboratory
- Physical testing laboratory
- Sample preparation laboratory
- Development laboratory
- Stability storage suite
Analytical laboratory testing:
The analytical methods we develop here are used throughout the various phases of our clients’ drug development and manufacturing. Each of the services we provide is protocol-driven and can be tailored by our team to fulfil the specific needs of your products.
- HPLC analysis
- Content uniformity studies
- Chromatographic impurity profiling
- Performance type testing (including friability, hardness and dissolution testing)
- Identification testing
- Anti-counterfeiting analysis
- Release testing
- Stability and storage testing
- Cleaning verification and validation
- Accelerated drug stressing
- Extractable studies for parenteral products
Talk to our expert team today about your analytical and research needs.