To find out more about our clinical services, please contact:
Sascha Sonnenberg, Global Head of Business Development
With extensive experience in delivering Clinical IRT services, we are engineered to successfully manage patient interactions and drug supplies during clinical trials.
Our suite of Clinical IRT solutions are designed to be flexible, scalable and efficient, offering clinical trial supply management of everything from patient randomization and real-time drug allocation to dynamic drug supply forecasting and reporting.
Sharp’s own interactive response technology Clinteract, gives you a comprehensive platform to manage all aspects of your trial.
Why choose Clinteract:
- Sharp’s IRT solution is configurable and has an array of core features easily customized to your protocol.
- Offers a forms-based interface providing users with past and upcoming activities in a familiar tree structure.
- Ability to develop customized reports.
Every clinical study is unique. Which is why Sharp has created its own stand-alone inventory management system, Clinventory, which can be tailored to your program.
Why choose Clinventory:
- Engineered to provide you with total visibility over stock levels ensuring a comprehensive overview of your clinical trial supply.
- Visibility of investigator sites in real-time allows for improved supply efficiencies across the entire drug management process.
Methodically designed to be flexible, scalable and efficient, our solutions can manage everything from patient randomization and real-time drug allocation to dynamic drug supply forecasting and reporting.