Sharp can help you engineer and run dedicated pen and auto-injector assembly and packaging lines and operate proprietary equipment to ensure the safe delivery of your product in optimum condition.
Injection devices such as pens and auto-injectors offer a whole range of benefits to both end-users and healthcare professionals. They make self-administration easier, which improves patients’ safety and reduces their anxiety. In turn, these factors can also help to support patient compliance.
- Pharmaceuticals (small molecules)
- Biologics and biosimilars (large molecules)
- Semi or fully-automatic assembly lines
- Dedicated lines for specific devices
- Inline and offline labelling, laser coding, code verification and label alignment
- Tray and carton packaging
- Up to three leaflets per product pack
- Tamper-evident solutions
- Customised packaging solutions
- Experience running customer-owned assembly equipment
- Automatic label orientation
- Flexibility through integrated and independent cartoning
- Cartoning of single and multipacks
- Cold-chain storage (2-8°C)
- Serialization of products at 3 levels: carton/kit, shipper and pallet
- Packaging design services
- Specialty distribution
Talk to our experts team today about your packaging needs.