The Sharp team works closely with you to ensure a deep understanding of your goals, challenges and requirements before we begin our manufacturing process. We tailor our clinical manufacturing services to your specific needs, to make sure we deliver your product on time, to your specification, ready for a successful launch.
We can offer a wide range of manufacturing capabilities for tablets, capsules, liquids, creams, ointments and a in range of diverse dosage forms. We also offer over-encapsulation and placebo manufacturing, providing an innovative solution to the challenges of blinding clinical studies using solid dose comparator products.
Clinical manufacturing capabilities:
- Wet granulation and dry blending
- Tablet compression and coating
- Blending, encapsulation and over-encapsulation
- Global comparator procurement
- Manufacture of clinical supplies
- Phase I-IV development and reformulations
- Placebo manufacturing
- Comparator sourcing and blinding
Dosage forms we can manufacture:
- Controlled-release tablets
- Immediate-release tablets
- Powders and dry powders
- Solid and liquid combination fills
Offering isolator-based sterile filling capabilities
Sharp is delighted to offer isolator-based sterile filling capabilities via our partnership with innovative sterile manufacturer Berkshire Sterile Manufacturing (BSM).
BSM is a fill/finish contract manufacturer incorporating 100% isolator-based sterile filling to its lines for syringes, vials and cartridges for the biotech and pharmaceutical industries.
The isolator-based filling technology removes the risk of human contamination from the formulation and filling process.