At Sharp, we work closely with you to build an in-depth understanding of your goals, challenges and requirements before we begin our state-of-the-art manufacturing process. This enables us to tailor our clinical manufacturing services to meet your specific needs, making sure we deliver your product on time, to your exact specification, and all ready for a successful launch.
We offer a wide range of efficient, agile, clinical manufacturing capabilities, covering tablets, capsules, liquids, creams, ointments and a whole range of diverse dosage forms. We also offer over-encapsulation and placebo manufacturing, providing an innovative solution to the challenges of blinding clinical studies using solid dose comparator products.
Our manufacturing teams are supported by high-calibre analytical labs at our Phoenixville research facility and partner sites across the EU, enabling constant monitoring of your product’s progress.
Clinical manufacturing capabilities:
- Wet or dry granulation and blending
- Tablet compression and coating
- Global comparator procurement
- Manufacture of clinical supplies
- Blending, encapsulation and over-encapsulation
- Phase I-IV development and reformulations
- Placebo manufacturing
- Comparator blinding
Dosage forms we can manufacture:
- Controlled-release tablets
- Immediate-release tablets
- Solid and liquid combination fills
- Powders and dry powders