Sharp has been a leader in blister packaging for pharmaceutical products for more than 50 years. We are renowned for our extensive experience, expertise and capabilities, as well as for having the largest assembly of cutting-edge form, fill and seal equipment in the industry.
Our blister packaging formats range from standard PVC and foil combinations to high barrier laminates, as well as aluminium and aluminium blister packaging. Turnkey services include package design, foil printing, in-house tooling design and fabrication, high-speed blister packaging, serialisation, custom designs and converting.
Our expert team has the capacity to handle any volume – from short runs to high-volume, commercial-scale production – all with total flexibility and outstanding client service.
Our experts can offer:
- Patient packs
- Hospital unit dose packs
- Child-resistant lidding
- Multiple products per blister
- Thermo-form and cold-form blisters
- Polymer laminates (Aclar, PVC/PVDC, etc.)
- Online printing and pre-printed foil
- Industry renowned IMA, Noack and Uhlmann blister lines
- Serialisation at 5 levels: blister cavity, blister, carton, shipper and pallet