View this webinar presenting a case study that explores the challenges and best practices when it comes to comparator sourcing, blinding/over-encapsulation and analytical services for your oral solid dose clinical trial.
Our speakers Rachel Curran, Yash Patel and Dan Zuccarello will share their expertise, talk about risk and pitfalls, provide solutions, discuss regulatory affairs between US, UK and the EU and look into strategies to successfully set up your clinical trial for oral solid dose drugs.
Areas covered by the webinar include:
- Comparator sourcing strategies and comparing different approaches from an economic and risk perspective
- Challenges and solutions when over-encapsulation is required
- How to manage component and composition changes
- Stability data –expiry and beyond
- Interdependencies between the different areas
This webinar will provide a holistic view of the entire process and link the different areas to make your next project a success.