Sharp’s IRT (Interactive Response Technology) fast-tracks your trial startup to keep you on-time and in-budget whilst providing real-time patient, site and study metrics.
We have over 30 years’ experience in delivering Clinical IRT services to help manage patient interactions and drug supplies during clinical trials. We perform a range of functions for sponsors, drug depots, and investigative sites.
Our Clinical IRT solution can handle:
- All aspects of subject enrollment
- Drug dispensing
- Drug inventory management
- Site resupply strategies
- Clinical data management, reporting and data integrations
Sharp’s Clinical IRT Service
- Subject enrollment, Randomization and Drug Dispensing
- Inventory and Resupply Management
- Reports, Data Deliverables and Data Integrations
Sharp’s Clinical IMS Service
- Developed as a separate offering from the IRT system
- Beneficial to trials that are not using an IRT but would like additional control and visibility into their drug management
- Ideal for early stage and/or open label clinical trials
- Provides study supply information on an on-demand basis
So, why choose Sharp Clinical IRT?
- It’s configurable, never coded – Sharp’s IRT System has an array of core features easily customized to your protocol
- It offers a forms-based interface providing users with past and upcoming activities in a familiar tree structure
- It allows users to easily customize the built-in reports