It’s the final interface between good manufacturing practice and the world of good clinical practice, but the importance of clinical storage and distribution is all too often overlooked.
You might be on the threshold of launching the next blockbuster product, developed using the most robust quality systems, but if it’s compromised on the way to your clinical trial, your product development will be put at risk.
That’s why, at Sharp, we take real pride in our clinical storage and distribution, making sure the right product gets to the right place at the right time, in optimum condition. With over 30 depots in the America’s, EMEA, and ASIAPAC regions, Sharp can efficiently distribute your drug to any location across the world.
Our services include:
- Qualified temperature controlled packaging
- Chilled storage and distribution between 2ºC and 8ºC
- Frozen storage and distribution to -20ºC
- Controlled ambient storage and distribution between 15ºC and 25ºC
- Dry ice shipments
- Validated temperature monitoring devices
- Optimized shipment route selection
- Courier selection and management
- Barcode quality control systems