Whether you’re looking for a placebo to match your product or designing your trial dose to match an existing comparator, getting a good match can be almost impossible. That’s where we come in.
We can over-encapsulate solid oral dosage forms like tablets or capsules, backfill them with a suitable excipient and manufacture a placebo to match. This gives real scientific credibility to your clinical trial, maintaining the integrity of your double-blind study design.
When you’re making the transition from placebo to active product, we offer a wide range of advanced, agile manufacturing capabilities. These include efficiently producing solid, liquid, cream and ointment products – and many more besides – in whatever quantities your business needs.
Our manufacturing teams are supported by high-calibre analytical labs at our Bethlehem research facility and partner sites across the EU, enabling constant monitoring of your product’s progress.
Clinical manufacturing capabilities:
- Wet or dry granulation and blending
- Tablet compression and coating
- Global comparator procurement
- Manufacture of clinical supplies
- Blending, encapsulation and over-encapsulation
- Phase I-IV development and reformulations
- Placebo manufacturing
- Comparator blinding
Dosage forms we can manufacture:
- Controlled-release tablets
- Immediate-release tablets
- Solid and liquid combination fills
- Powders and dry powders