Sharp has been a leader in blister packaging of pharmaceutical products for more than 65 years. We have the ability to handle any volume – from short runs to high-volume, commercial-scale production – all with total flexibility and outstanding client service. This combined with our comprehensive knowledge of regulatory and compliance challenges places us as the market leader in pharmaceutical blistering for packaging design and contract packaging services.
Our wide range of blister pack formats including forming film, lidding material and foil printing are tailored to fit your product specifications and patient delivery requirements. Turnkey services include package design, foil printing, in-house tooling design and fabrication, high-speed blister packaging, serialization and custom designs.
Our packaging designers know the importance of creating highly functional and aesthetically pleasing blister packs. Using cutting-edge software and technology, our skilled design department offers comprehensive services to ensure your product’s packaging is patient-friendly and differentiates itself in the market.
- Solid dose drug product (tablet, capsule, caplet, liquid softgel and gel capsule)
- Primary packaging
- Secondary packaging
- Patient packs
- Hospital unit dose packs
- Wallet cards
- Child-resistant lidding
- Multiple products per blister
- Thermo-form and cold-form blisters
- Polymer laminates (Aclar, PVC/PVDC, etc.)
- Onsite single or multi-color CMYK printing and pre-printed foil
- Serialisation at 5 levels: blister cavity, blister, carton, shipper and pallet
- Packaging design services
- Automated visual inspection
- Controlled cGMP warehousing
- Specialty distribution
Talk to our experts today about your pharmaceutical blister packaging needs.