Sharp specializes in labelling and secondary packaging of bio/pharmaceutical injectables. With best-in-class automated packaging systems engineered for flexibility, we can accommodate packaging line configurations to support device assembly, labeling, cartoning, tertiary packaging and inspection.
Our teams of experts are familiar with the complexities of packaging high-value biotech and gene therapies and offer injectable packaging solutions that protect product integrity and ensure quality. We specialize in cold chain storage, packaging in temperature and light-controlled environments, serialization and specialty distribution.
If you require packaging design support, Sharp’s Global Design team will assess your product specifications and propose the best vial packaging, prefilled syringe packaging and autoinjector packaging solutions for your product launch and sampling programs.
Why chose Sharp for Injectables?
- Experience with all major parenteral presentations (vials, syringes & injectable devices)
- Speed-to-market, rapid launch, regional launch
- Redundant services at multiple global sites with tested pandemic plans ensure business continuity
- Late-stage customization, close to market
- Customized services including kitting, package design & engineering
- Ability to support multi-country launches seamlessly from our United States & Europe locations
Sharp Centres of Excellence for Injectables
Talk to our experts today about your pharmaceutical injectable packaging needs.