Our Injectables Center of Excellence, located on our Allentown campus, delivers a breadth of solutions for the assembly, labeling, and packaging of injectables.
Specialized biotech packaging operations enable us to manage our clients’ increasingly complex product portfolios and meet the demands for handling vial, pre-filled syringe (PFS), autoinjector, and pen presentations.
Our GMP packaging facility specializes in 2-8°C cold storage capabilities, controlled drug handling, and the ability to run small and large-volume batches.
- 134,000 ft2 facility including GMP production space, warehouse and offices
- Enclosed packaging suites including dedicated and zoned roof top unit (RTU) air handlers, HEPA filtration and pressure, temperature humidity monitoring
- Ambient and refrigerated (2-8°C) storage and distribution
- Shared and dedicated production areas
- Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) schedule III-IV drug cage
- Vial labeling & packaging
- Pre-filled syringe assembly, labeling & packaging
- Autoinjector and pen assembly, labeling and packaging
- Cartoning and kitting
- Package design
- Serialization and aggregation
- Free Trade Zone services
- Batch records sample shipping
- Global logistics
- Temperature-controlled shipments
- FDA and DEA registered & inspected
- Experience supporting clients with product filings to agencies outside of the US
7384 Penn Drive
Allentown, PA 18106