Our Conshohocken site, Sharp’s Blistering Center of Excellence, has been in operation since 1952 and is known throughout the industry for its high-volume blister packaging capability. Just outside Philadelphia, it’s in an ideal location for many of our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
- 180,000+ ft2 facility including GMP production space, warehouse and offices
- Enclosed primary packaging suites (HEPA filtered and pressure controlled)
- Secondary assembly and packaging areas (HEPA filtered and pressure controlled)
- In-house tooling design and fabrication
- Validated parts cleaning system
- Dedicated equipment for compliance packaging and specialty designs
- FDA and DEA inspected with experience in supporting clients with product filings to agencies outside of the US