Sharp UK is based in South Wales and is the European hub of our Clinical Services division. Our team has been providing clinical trial supplies packaging, labelling and distribution services since 1988. We support a loyal client base of large pharmaceutical organisations, as well as assisting small to medium-sized organisations with less experience of the clinical supply chain.
- 110,00 sq.ft GMP and GDP facility based on an 11 acre site
- Clinical trial supplies packaging, labelling, distribution and QP services
- ISO certification for Medical Device Packaging
- Secure drug storage (ambient, refrigerated, frozen)
- Comparator sourcing
- 5 primary rooms and 8 secondary rooms including low humidity
- Schedule I to V controlled drug management
Our experienced clinical services team are looking forward to discussing your clinical trial queries with you:
Sharp Clinical Services, part of UDG Healthcare plc, has announced a £9 million investment to fund a new multiple-phase pharmaceutical manufacturing, packaging and distribution facility in Wales. The investment, which also includes £500,000 from the Welsh Government, will enable the company to satisfy increased demand for Phase III clinical and commercial services.