1. This is a significant logistical and operational undertaking for Sharp, who will be managing the relocation of customer projects to Rhymney?
The senior management team in Sharp has convened a multi-discipline, multi-functional steering group to oversee every aspect of the move, from Quality, Operations, Project Management, Communications and HR. The senior management team in Sharp is vastly experienced and has collectively managed similar clinical services transition programmes.
2. Who can I talk to about the relocation and how it might impact my projects?
Your project manager will be your regular point of contact for any questions during the relocation project.
3. Where exactly is the new facility in Rhymney?
The new facility is situated 15 miles from the current site in Crickhowell. The new site is Unit 28, Heads of the Valleys Industrial Estate, Rhymney, Tredegar, NP22 5RL, it is approximately 25 miles north of Junction 32 of the M4 motorway.
4. What guarantee will there be for continuity of service?
- Sharp will assure that there will be no negative impact with regard to the services we provide to you our valued customer. Continuity of the highest standards will remain our number one objective.
- Sharp is committed to open, periodic and transparent communications with our customers throughout the relocation process
5. When can I audit the new facility?
Audit dates can be arranged via our Head of Quality (Steve Girdlestone +44 7792 516065) or General Manager (Ian Morgan +44 7791 622310). Alternatively, your project manager will be happy to assist in arranging a suitable date.
6. When will the relocation be completed?
Handover of the new facility is expected to take place at the end of June 2018 at which point we will commence our MHRA variation application process. The timescale for review and assessment of the variation, once received by the MHRA, is up to 90 days
Your project manager will work with you to create a detailed, bespoke transition plan for your studies
7. When will operations at your current facility end?
With the exception of returns medication for destruction, Operations at the current site are expected to run in parallel to the new site for a period of time to enable a smooth transition period.
Click here to find out more about our new European Clinical Services Centre of Excellence.
If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com