Sharp Belgium is a specialist injectables assembly and secondary packaging facility.
Our Belgian site has over 60 years’ experience in packaging. The strength of the site comes through the rich heritage of engineering and technology to design, develop and implement new packaging operations to support our clients’ unique packaging demands.
Our biotech assembly and secondary packaging operations enable us to manage complex SKU & product portfolios and allow our customers to stage their bulk product as close to market as possible, before Sharp customize them specific to the final country market.
- Centre of Excellence for Injectables
- 174,000 sq. ft. facility including GMP production space, warehouse and offices
- Segregated suites and HVAC systems for non-potent and potent drug products (hormone & cytotoxic)
- 2-8°C cold storage with >650 pallet space
- Shared and dedicated production areas
- Global market support: EU, US, RU, Brasil, China, S-Korea, Saudi, Asian, mid-east and South American markets
- Quality and Data Integrity Standards: FDA inspected, certified by EMA, Russia and other international Health Authorities
Are you interested in developing your career and your industry expertise by joining our experienced Sharp team? We have open career opportunities at for you to consider – Reach out to us today.