Our Belgian site has over 60 years’ experience in packaging. The strength of the site comes through the rich heritage of engineering and technology to design, develop and implement new packaging operations to support our clients unique packaging demands.
Our biotech assembly and secondary packaging operations enable us to manage complex SKU & product portfolios and allow our customers to stage their bulk product as close to market as possible, before Sharp customize them specific to the final country market.
- 16,000 m2 (174,000 ft2) facility including GMP packaging space and warehouse for pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare products
- Segregated suites and HVAC systems for non-potent and potent drug products (hormone & cytotoxic)
- Shared and fully dedicated production areas
- EU QP release services for Europe
- 2-8°C cold storage
- Experienced project and technical transfer teams
Are you interested in developing your career and your industry expertise by joining our experienced Sharp team? We have open career opportunities at for you to consider – Reach out to us today.
- Contract Services
- Products Packaged
- Pre-filled syringes
- Pens and auto-injectors
- Medical devices
- Hormones and cytotoxics
- Quality Accreditations
- Licensed by Belgian Health Authority (FAHMP) – GMP certified
- Licensed by Belgian Food Safety Authority (FASFC)
- Certified ISO 13485:2016
- FDA Registered & Inspected
- Brazilian Health Regulatory Agency (Anvisa) Audited
- GMP Certified by the Russian Federation
- Accommodation near our site