Sharp Heerenveen offers both large-scale and small-batch packaging in multiple specialist formats.
Our Netherlands site offers a complete range of specialised cold chain packaging and labelling services for drug products at large or small volumes.
- 92,100 sq. ft. facility including GMP production space, warehouse and offices
- Shared and dedicated production areas
- Secondary packaging suites
- 2-8°C cold storage with >300 pallet space
- -20°C to -40°C frozen storage
- Schedule I to V controlled drug management
- Gene therapy and small-batch cold chain production suite
- Late-stage customization via online HAPA printing
- Blister Packaging
- Bottle Packaging
- Sachet Packaging
- Medical Device Packaging
- Secondary Packaging
- Hand Packing
- Regulated by Dutch Health Care Inspectorate (IGZ)
Accommodation near our site
We have open opportunities at both of our Netherlands facility for you to consider – to view a complete list of our current vacancies please click here.