Our Netherlands campus consists of two sites managed by one experienced team with one common Quality Management System.
Our Netherlands sites are Sharp Europe’s Oral Solid Dose Centers of excellence with strong heritage in flexible blistering and bottling solutions. The modern facilities offer over 4000m2 of packaging space with potential to double this area within the structure of the existing Heerenveen building.
- Temperature controlled and humidity monitored storage warehouses
- Controlled drug storage for list one and two (opiates)
- European release service for non-European products
- Qualified Person (QP) release services
- Fully integrated logistics and quality EDP systems
- 10 Noack and 3 IMA blister lines
- 9 cartoning lines
- 3 container filling lines
- Late stage customization via online HAPA printing
We have open opportunities at both of our Netherlands facility for you to consider – to view a complete list of our current vacancies please click here.